Stars in Switzerland
Switzerland many stars live here. They
enjoy one of the best quality life on earth, central location within
Europe, high personal security, a strong respect for their privacy
and reasonable taxes.
How can a star move to Switzerland?
If you are a writer,
singer, actor, movie director, painter, sport star, etc... and you
generate your income by cashing royalties, playing, directing or
performing, Switzerland can offer you a very attractive location to
live. Here's what you need:
- Have a EU
passport (Click if you do not)
- No to perform within Switzerland (for
example a tennis player could not play tennis in Switzerland in
exchange for a financial contribution)
- Have reached at least a moderate amount of fame in your field
- Have an annual income of over 50,000 CHF
- Make Switzerland the center of your life
- Not sure if you qualify ? Contact us
|What benefits does a Swiss residence permit give you?|
- You can live in Switzerland with your spouse, financially dependent
descendants and ascendants (children, parents,
grand-parents, nephews, niece, great-grand-children, etc...)
- Take advantage of Swiss
lump sum taxation even though you retain your full
professional activity outside Switzerland
- Buy Swiss real estate without restrictions
- Move within Switzerland without restrictions
- Immediately a special CE permit valid for 5 years!
- Enjoy one of the highest quality of life in the world
- Enjoy a respect for your privacy you would
not believe existed
- Have a great environment to raise your children
- Be located only an hour from London, Paris or Milan
|What services does your company offer?|
Our company offers you a one-stop solution for your retirement in Switzerland. We make the whole process hassle-free - just tell us what you need and we'll get it.
- Application for residence permits to the
municipal, cantonal and federal authorities
- Negotation of a Swiss lump sum taxation agreement
- Help with selecting the area that best matches your needs
- Home search (buying and renting, both houses and appartments)
- Assistance in import your personal items, works of art, cars, pets or wine cellar
- We can set up all Swiss insurances
(medical, house, car, etc...)
- Personnalized assistance for electricity, telephone, Internet
access, a satellite dish, etc...
Micheloud & Co.?|
The Micheloud family has been helping their clients move to Switzerland for over 35 years. We work on the basis of fixed fees payable according to the progress made. These fees are reasonable and only depend on the work to be done, not on how wealthy you are. (More about us ...).
Don't hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.
There are many reasons to retire in Switzerland: