Questa pagina non è disponibile in italiano, per cui verrà fornita la versione inglese Potete anche cliccare in alto per vedere traduzioni di questa pagina in altre lingue
Residence permits
Home > Swiss Residency > Residence permits

If you wish to live in Switzerland off your investments, pensions or foreign income, we can obtain you Swiss residency. To learn more, please choose the section applicable to you based on your citizenship:

For citizens of Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, the UK, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Cyprus, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania.

For all others, including people who live in a EU country but do not have a EU country passport.

Please note that it is your passport that matters - not where you live. This means that for example an American living in Paris would have to click on "Non EU citizen" since his passport is US (although he is legal resident of France). However, if your wife or husband is a EU citizen and will move to Switzerland with you, we should be able to obtain residency under the special rules for EU citizens. Countries that will join the EU later will NOT be automatically added to the list.

© Micheloud & Cie 2013      Tel. ++41 21 331 48 48 Nessuna parte di questo sito può essere riprodotta in alcuna forma o con alcun mezzo senza la nostra esplicita autorizzazione scritta. Stampato da