|Who can retire to Switzerland?|
Switzerland grants residence permits very selectively. But you don't need to be a movie star to become a Swiss resident. See if you would qualify:
- Be over 55 years old (if you are younger, there is another solution)
- Be retired (no day-to-day responsibilities)
- Have an annual income of over 100,000 CHF
- Live in Switzerland for at least 180 days a year
- Demonstrate some ties to Switzerland
- Not sure if you qualify ? Contact us
What benefits does a Swiss residence permit give you?
- You can live in Switzerland with your spouse and your children under 18
- Benefit of a lump sum taxation
- You can buy or rent a house
- Enjoy one of the highest quality of life in the world
- You will be located only an hour from London, Paris or Milan
What services does your company offer?
Our company offers you a one-stop solution for your retirement in Switzerland. We make the whole process hassle-free - just tell us what you need and we'll get it.
- Application for residence permits to the municipal, cantonal and federal authorities
- Negotiation a lump-sum tax deal
- Help with selecting the canton that best matches your needs
- House or appartment search (Purchase or rental)
- Assistance in import your personal items, works of art, cars, pets or wine cellar
- Personnalized assistance Have electricity, telephone, Internet access and a satellite dish installed
Who is Micheloud & Co.?
The Micheloud family has been helping their clients move to Switzerland for over 35 years. We work on the basis of fixed fees payable according to the progress made. These fees are reasonable and only depend on the work to be done, not on how wealthy you are. (More about us ...).
Don't hesitate to contact us for a free consultation.