|Tips for Finding a Swiss Partner|
Home > Business Guide > Table of Contents > Connections > Tips
- Find a go-between. For example your banker
or a trusted Swiss businessperson will be able
to help you meet the right people.
- If you know who you have to meet, try to
locate somebody who is easy to approach and
who knows the target person.
- Give them a way to easily “pigeon hole” you. If
you have dealt with famous companies, that
can enhance your credit, as will telling them
whom you already know in Switzerland, especially
if they are in the same industry.
- Never brag about money or big deals you made
in the past, although you can hint at them.
- Always be well prepared and accurate on the facts
and figures you quote.