Who is concerned by these bilateral agreements?
Home > Swiss Residency > Residence permits > FAQ > Bilateral agreements > Who is concerned?

You are concerned by the EU-Swiss bilateral agreements if you or your spouse is a citizen of one of EU member states when the treaty was signed.

The countries are: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, the UK, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.

Please note that if new countries join the EU, they will not automatically be party to this agreement. Being a resident of a country is not sufficient, you need to be a citizen.

© Micheloud & Cie 2013      Tel. ++41 21 331 48 48  info@switzerland.isyours.com. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Printed from http://Switzerland.isyours.com/e/faq/bilaterales-who.html